I’ve been writing few things lately, mostly because I’ve been spending most of my time chatting with Ryan. So, here are a few random highlights, to keep y’all in the loop.
- Work has been interesting. Wrapped the most recent version of the Revenue Cycle Dashboards this week — an interesting project, which is going well.
- I subbed for a bunch of Tony’s classes last week. I covered two sections of American Government (campaigns, media, and interest groups) at Kalamazoo Valley Community College (two class periods for each section), and one section each of Biometric Law and Personal Financial Planning at Davenport University. The students were fun, and the whole experience was a great one. I’m glad I was able to help Tony with this.
- My cousin gets back from Madagascar soon. I’m excited.
- My thoughts and prayers go out to Jen as she … exists.
- Haven’t had too much time to run or go to the dojo this month, but I’ve nevertheless managed to lose about eight pounds since Halloween. Hooray!
- I hurt my back two weeks ago moving a file cabinet and was off work for two consecutive days, and I worked from home for a third. Back pain sucks.
- Got a new Blackberry. Went from the aged 7100i to a new Curve 8330. LOVE IT, although I need the IT guys to give me security access to actually install the new device on my hospital laptop.
- Interesting how new experiences can really cause a change of perspective for the better.
- The old Towers building — where I worked for several years — is being demolished this week. The building is roughly 50 years old, and was past its prime, but I’m still a little nostalgic as I see the Jaws of Death moving toward the space that was my office.
All for now.