I have made a few changes of substance to A Mild Voice of Reason:
- The Files/Links page has been updated to include a few more general links, as well as an updated copy of my resume, my journalism clips portfolio, and a link to a static head shot.
- Content added to the Philosophy page for the first time since March 2006. Hooray for speedy updates!
- The links on the Editing/Writing page that pointed to old stories at the Western Herald have been removed, since the Herald discontinued its online archive from that period. Instead, a revised list of stories has been included, each as a PDF scanned from a tearsheet.
- The News/Views page has had two new incoming feeds added to the top of the list — from Gillikin Consulting, and from Red County (Kent County, MI). The existing links from Fox News follow.
- The About Jason page has had a number of details tweaked/added/removed.
- The overwhelming majority of archived posts, dating from February 2006, have been restored. A few remain hidden for personal reasons, and several posts (especially from last summer) have been modified from their original version.
Take a look!