The productivity trek for this two-week holiday is off to a rousing good start:
- I got all my Christmas stuff done and wrapped. A day early, even.
- I deep-cleaned the house and did laundry … even all the blankets I never use.
- I did my annual goals list, tweaked my fitness plan, cleaned out my OneNote folders and set up the bedroom TV to stream Netflix for when I sit on the exercise bike.
- Got caught up on news and did some free reading about novel writing.
- Weighed in at a nice number lower than where I ended up on Nov. 30.
- Spent some time socializing with friends on Skype, aided by a tasty, tasty martini.
I have most of the next two weeks hard-booked with tasks. That should help. I’d like to start the new year with a clean slate, the lingering debris of 2013 having been resolved.
So far, so good.