I am presently in the middle of a fairly busy time. Details are as follows:
- On Tuesday, I went out for drinks with an acquaintance, then met Tony for some conversation at Applebees.
- On Wednesday, I covered Confirmations at the cathedral.
- On Thursday, I ended up at Kava, talking to (Grand Rapids) Jen, and doing some miscellaneous writing work.
- On Friday, I had lunch with Edmund, ran some errands, did some light shopping, and did a LOT of cleaning — primarily because my planned excursion out on the town with Val and Stash was canceled on account of female instability. 🙂
- Saturday will be busy. I’m one of three co-presenters on liturgical art and environment during Advent and Christmas, for a diocesan workshop in Caledonia. I get to lecture on the parts of a church, sacristy management, people management, and “questions of taste and sensibility.” Should be interesting. After that, I’m off to Kalamazoo — presumably with Charlie — to attend the Tracy and Teri Halloween Party Extravaganza. I look forward to kicking Emilie and (Lansing) Jen into humble submission during the informal costume contest.
- Sunday, after the post-party brunch, I may do something with Andrew.