Want a non-chunky salsa with a pleasantly fiery finish? Try my special four-alarm salsa:
- 1 can (28 oz.) stewed tomatoes
- 4 whole habanero peppers, stems removed
- 2 heaping tbsp. diced jalapenos (from a jar)
- 3 tbsp. jalapeno brine
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 0.5 tbsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 0.5 tbsp. garlic powder
- 0.5 tbsp. powdered cayenne pepper
Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds or until all the peppers and tomatoes have been smoothed into the salsa.
Refrigerate for one hour. Serve with the tortilla chips of your choice.