The new year is a mere 2 percent complete but so far, so good:
- Kicked the new year off right with a 6-mile hike along parts of the North Country Trail and some horse trails, near Yankee Springs Recreational Area. Went well. My brother came, too, which was nice. The hike was sponsored by FBET; I’ve recently registered for a series of FBET trainings to occur over the next few months.
- We held a board of directors meeting for Caffeinated Press. John is back from sabbatical. Woohoo!
- Met the new landlord.
- Already prepared federal taxes for Gillikin & Associates and VLO Media.
- Lots of odds-and-ends wrapped up.
- Welcomed two new members to the Grand River Writing Tribe.
January’s going to be a flurry — lots of stuff that I must wrap up before the end of the month, because starting in February, my daily life is going to take a major change for reasons I can’t share yet.
But as I said: So far, so good.